The fundamentals of an eCommerce website are to deliver the best possible digital experience in a limited amount of time. That’s it! These days if you want to add any cool widget to your websites or any image GIF it should load instantly. Failure to do so will impact your website badly, ultimately robbing you of your search engine ranking. This is why MACH architecture for eCommerce is something you should consider.
Deliver the Digital Experience they didn’t know they wanted!
Adding personalized experiences in your eCommerce store will set you apart from your competitors and give you an edge over others. So in this article, you’ll get to know why you should leverage all this through MACH Architecture for eCommerce.
All Great things must fall….
There has been a lot of bad-mouthing about Monolithic architecture in the past few years. Developers have started to express their anger and hatred towards it. While Monolithic architecture has been around for a significant amount of time and helps build numerous web apps, in case of usability, Monolithic falls short.
For smaller companies, Monolithic architecture is always great. A single housing where the web app is developed and maintained but it’s not suitable for enterprise-sized web apps. The expansion and addition of new features or revamping can be a lot tougher if Monolithic architecture is in use. This is why MACH architecture for eCommerce might sit well rather than a Monolithic architecture.
Magic Maketh MACH – Architecture
MACH architecture breakthrough is credited with the rising popularity of composable DXP technologies. With this architecture, you’ll not necessarily be building applications but consuming technologies as well that have been built based on this architecture.
MACH architecture’s breakthrough is credited to the rising popularity of composable DXP technologies. With this architecture, you can go both ways,
- Building applications
- Operating and consuming technologies as well
MACH stands for = Microservice, API First, Cloud-Native SaaS, and headless.
These are the business pieces that are independently developed in a web app to make it scalable enough. These are deployed and managed separately and work best for bigger complex web apps. Microservice is built for doing a specific task at a time efficiently.
Responsible for delivering content in the best possible way for web apps. This technology helps to communicate with the system to operate together rather than separately. In MACH architecture, API first approach is prioritized instead of being sidelined.
In MACH architecture the web apps are built in the cloud hence ‘cloud native’. Furthermore, the SaaS software as a service manages, maintains and monitors the technology through a steady subscription.
What’s interesting is that MACH also has a headless architecture which means that its front end is completely decoupled from its backend. This gives the designer freedom to create the user interface that you want and like.
MACH architecture for eCommerce allows you to publish in an omnichannel orientation. You can publish to your existing web apps, IoT, artificial intelligence, vending machines, billboards, or sensors. Practically anywhere you want to display your front end, it can be done.
Moreover, with MACH architecture for eCommerce, you can choose which technology is best for your eCommerce business solutions, unlike the monolithic architecture.
Key Advantages to Using the MACH Architecture
- The eCommerce experience depends upon speed and agility. MACH architecture for eCommerce boosts the speed and loading time of the site making the experience much more engaging. MACH has a significant edge over legacy systems as MACH architecture sits well with the customization and adding new features is done seamlessly.
- You’ll be able to market your business faster with MACH architecture due to its agile nature. It gives businesses the leverage to test ideas before investing a lot of money. MACH architecture for eCommerce consists of the headless architecture that plays well in serving a good eCommerce experience. The decoupling architecture displays the front end like others cannot. The content displacement is quite refined.
- MACH architecture for eCommerce is future-oriented meaning that it allows for any frontend to be connected with the help of APIs. Any new shopping channels can be created and integrated easily entitling the architecture as future proof.
- For evolving business requirements, MACH architecture for eCommerce is fully adaptable and scalable. It can be improved through agile development. The Microservice in MACH architecture makes this possible to achieve. The architecture stays in place while the necessary elements are changed and edited according to the requirements.
Enterprises now know the significance of achieving a top-level digital experience to cater to the evolving customer expectations. MACH architecture offers omnichannel commerce growth which is the need of the hour. Monolithic architecture has some major restrictions that MACH can compensate for easily.
Just remember that going with MACH architecture would mean the last platforming you will ever be doing. Once you’re on MACH you’ll have full liberty and freedom to replace solutions without disturbing the business process.
There are some pitfalls to migrating to MACH architecture as it can be relatively difficult if you don’t have some competent developers to handle this transition. This is why Commersys has got your back in making this transition as seamless as possible. Get help today!