Do you want to build an online store? Many online stores and e-commerce websites are using e-commerce plugins. If you are aware of the use of WordPress, that is also a popular content management platform. You can always convert it into an online store and start selling instantly. Yes, no wonder that now every other WordPress website ends up introducing a product.
Why do we need eCommerce plugins for an online business?
The e-commerce site is growing at a very competitive rate and everyone wants the best tools to provide a memorable experience to their customers. All these efforts ultimately result in boosting sales, increasing ROI, and improving customer support. Isn’t that what all growing and successful businesses have in common?
You have to be very careful when you need to choose something that will determine the future of your business.
6 Best eCommerce Plugins to get a Competitive leverage
To save you from all the hassle, we have compiled all the best plugins for e-commerce.
King of eCommerce plugins that turn your WordPress site into the e-commerce site. Its main attraction is being Free and available to everyone with customizable and flexible features. Moreover, it also easily and economically allows you to:
- Manage your inventory for your online store.
- Use the built-in payment gateways
- Use this for affiliate marketing to add products
- Sell all kinds of products concerning various categories
- Get access to themes, multiple features, and extensions
- Sit back and it does the calculations for taxes on its own.
With REST API, many developers can make customized changes to as per the desire of the business owner and nature of the eCommerce business. If you are thinking of moving onto making an online store of your own, feel free to ask us all your queries.
2- BigCommerce WordPress Plugin
There are different advantages to use the BigCommerce plugin, and we would like to highlight some significant benefits. If you want to enhance your eCommerce sales or develop a unique online store of your own. This is cloud-hosted with enterprise-level security to ensure scalability and high performance concerning its functionality.
It offers attractive perks that include:
- Sell on different social media channels and sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon.
- Customize your store the way you like it based on your target audience and the nature of business.
- Get various options for shipping and fulfillment.
- Manage e-commerce on the backend and the content remains on the front-end to speed up your site.
- Build a responsive storefront with help of incredible templates (so many options, wow!)
Did we mention it? You don’t have to pay any transaction charges for using payment gateways. There are some features that you can get your hand on if you avail of an upgrade. BigCommerce is also PCI compliant, so you don’t have to worry about security.
3- WP EasyCart
This plugin allows you to use it for free, but if you want to upgrade to a more advanced level then you will have to subscribe to different offers.
- You can get the best FREE TRIAL to do testing before and analyze if its best for you.
- You can upload and sell unlimited products and do the taxes online with the help of easy tools.
- You get to experience many extensions with premium offers and start selling through an online store.
- It is interesting that you can sell many unique products online such as ebooks, video content.
- If you are looking to add more addons, you can pay and add those to your bucket.
- For small online businesses, its interface is very simple and easy to use.
- You can acquire different extensions such as AffiliateWP, MailChimp, Quickbooks, Stamps.com.
If you still have some questions, there are some easy tutorial videos to guide you. That you can find on their official site to get started. (Isn’t this an amazing way to provide wonderful customer support?)
But if you still have some confusion left related to its integration and functionality. You can tell us, our experts will guide you! ( Don’t forget to drop a comment)
4- Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart
Its most attractive thing is that it can be used on any site of your choice, that fits your business needs. You can use it for different sites and also content management systems. It is also comparatively more economical with its monthly and yearly plans for different subscribers.
- The core plugin is offered free with amazing built-in features and not to forget the addons.
- It has a mobile responsive shopping cart to expand your online business and sustain your customers.
- You can upload as many products as you want but there is one trick. Yes, it depends on your subscription plan.
- To ensure the security of your data and business, this is a PCI complaint. You can save up all the efforts and extra costs.
- You can sell your products on multiple online places such as Google shops, Facebook shops, and eBay.
You have the advantage to explore multiple areas of the online marketplace to sell your products. Why no check it out? With Ecwid, you can transfer the data from one site to multiple sites and sell on all the places.
Have we mentioned the features that you can get, yes subscribe to their offer and avail features like:
- Facebook shop
- Mobile point of sale
- Free starter site
- Discount coupons
- Abandoned cart saver
- Social media tools
- Facebook pixel
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Shopping support
Are you stuck somewhere? Are there any challenges while making the installation? don’t worry, you can always reach out to our experts.
5- Cart66 Cloud
Without a doubt, we all know the amazing reviews about Cart66’s customer service and how it makes them the best in business. You can also use this plugin for your business to sell at your own pace with built-in features.
You can sell all types of products whether its something intangible like ebooks or even if its something related to kitchen appliances. Sell your products like hot cakes on a spring day! Ready to build an online store?
Cart66 offers free features, but it also has premium versions with some unique features for its customers.
We would also like to mention some tools that might interest you. It includes managing all from your dashboard whether its list segmentation or drip campaigns.
For now, there are some 100 payment gateways and you can choose from the available options as per your business need.
Cart66 is known for its scalability and its complex ecosystem. But then again, they guide their customers throughout the whole process. If you are ready to try it or have any better suggestions. Please tell us!
6- Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
Are you trying to boost sales for your online digital products store? Do you have a WordPress blog that you want to turn into an online e-commerce site? This is the most suitable plugin for you.
- EDD is known to be intuitive and simple for managing and selling your products.
- It is considered the most suitable plugin if you have to sell products like voice-overs, ebooks, and other media.
- You install it and voila! instantly you have access to a sales platform. So what are you waiting for? Start selling now!
- You can get unique features that include discount codes and full access and control over the activity to keep track of everything.
- There is an online library to buy particular extensions, you can buy the extension that you like.
- You can also make customized changes as per your business and market demands with the help of RESTFUL API.
If you have any query related to installation or need help with it. Don’t hesitate to contact us here!
Set up your eCommerce store and start selling!
These plugins were just a list of free WordPress plugins to help you figure out whatever suits you. However, we would also like your input on it.
While we are at it! If you are someone who is looking to build an online eCommerce store or an eCommerce site. You can hire a dedicated developer or a dedicated team to help you in building your dream business.
If you need some assistance with some exiting online eCommerce business. Feel free to reach out to us here!